Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Paleo Challenge: Day 2

BREAKFAST


Day Two
I woke up this morning with a headache. I heard this might happen, but I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon.  Knowing I was going to Crossfit later that morning I didn't want to eat anything heavy, especially since I did not feel hungry upon waking up. 

So I threw together the above concoction: 1 small apple, diced; hemp seed, chia seed, flax seed, sunflower seeds; a smidgen of almond butter; 1 tablespoon each of diced walnuts and almonds; 1/4 cup of coconut milk
WOD time: 17:18
LUNCH: A salad w/ grilled chicken, arugula, balsamic vinegar and avocado; Pomello; Perrier

DINNER: Grilled Chicken, Grilled Asparagus, Green Salad, Grilled Eggplant Salad and Roasted Yams ( with onion, coconut oil, fresh garlic, and smoked paprika)

LAST MEAL OF THE DAY: Banana, Coconut milk, Chia Seeds


Kitchen closed @ 6 pm tonight
Water@ 104 oz +


No comments:

Post a Comment