Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter, WODS, Paleo results.....

Easter weekend: Other than having the pleasure of making these eggs, I admittedly had a few "cheats" here and there. But to me, this is a journey towards finding a healthy balance.  More specifically, I had lentils, goat cheese, a traditional Armenian pastry ( if you're going to cheat it better be homemade... or maybe a 5 star restaurant) and two homemade cookies.  

 

I did however create my own WOD while staying at the beautiful vineyards: 

4 rounds:

300 meter run

10 push ups

20 ab mat sit ups without a mat 

Some recent WODS and the results I'm getting:


 

 
 
1 month of Paleo ( with a few admitted cheats here and there) + Crossfit = 2% fat loss, muscle gained, and 7 inches lost.  Its a start, eh? I'm hoping to match these results or beat them this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment