Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Paleo Challenge Day 1

I went to bed hungry last night but woke up without an appetite at all. Good ? Bad? I don't know. 

Solution: Green Monster (8am)

Kale, Spinach, Cucumber, Parsley, Celery
Snack: Raw walnuts and raw almonds ( 11 am)

Thank goodness I had a snack because I was in a client meeting until 1:30pm!!

Before grabbing lunch I ran over to crossfit to officially have my measurements, weight, body fat% etc recorded for the Paleo Challenge. I'm aiming to lose between 30-50 lbs in the next three months. But, more than the lbs, I'm REALLY interested in losing inches. I can't wait to see the results!!

Lunch : Half Steak Power Plate from Sharky's  (Nibbled on between 2:30 -3:30 pm)

3oz. Steak, yams, grilled veggies
 Challenge Rule #1 Don't eat anything after 7pm

Dinner: Eggplant & Beef Casserole, Salad (6:15 pm)
Salad: Brussel sprouts, celery, cucumber, avocado, salsa, tomato
 Challenge Rule #2 : Drink at least 96 oz of water
I had two of these and then some.

Is it just me, or do you get thirstier on a more frequent basis when you increase your water intake??

No WOD today, Fridays are the only days I take off.

More to come tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment